Thomas Howell Ferguson P.A. CPAs (THF) is hiring a Client Accounting Services (CAS) Manager for our Tallahassee, Florida office!
THF is a growing, large regional, top 150 public accounting firm with an ever-expanding reach locally, regionally, statewide, nationally, and internationally. Our firm holds membership with the RSM US Alliance and CPAmerica International, enabling us to collaborate and share ideas, and to have access to the latest resources, ideas, training, technology, and best practices as it relates to public accounting. Our CPAs are members of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA) and the Florida Institute of Certified Public Accountants (FICPA), in addition to several other key industry-related trade associations.
We are currently seeking an individual looking to take that next step in advancing their career path by accepting the engaging and fulfilling role as a Client Accounting Services (CAS) Manager in our Tallahassee office. If you enjoy providing outsourced accounting and bookkeeping consulting services, meeting with clients in-person and/or virtually, assisting with leading a team, and are looking to gain more expertise in a client accounting services specialization, then this is the perfect role for you!
More About the Client Accounting Services (CAS) Manager Role:
We are committed to our people, and that has been the driving force behind our continued success and growth. You’ll find at THF a firm that supports each employee’s own unique path for personal and career growth, and by taking on the role of CAS Manager, you will be on your way to further utilizing your skills in client accounting services expertise.
If these characteristics describe you, then YOU could be the perfect fit for us!
- Have a bachelor’s degree, preferably in Finance, Business Administration/Management, or Accounting, with relevant experience
- Have at least 5-10 years of bookkeeping, client accounting services, or related experiences in a professional office environment
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and meet deadlines
- Ability to communicate complex data effectively
- Great interpersonal and customer service skills, both inside and outside of the firm
- Works well independently and in a team environment
- Has the ability to train and supervise other members of an accounting team
- Highly proficient with Excel, Bill.com, QuickBooks online, and Sage systems
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Conducts reviews of work completed by other members of the team
- Trains and develops team members in all areas of outsourced accounting
- Eventual mastery of the software utilized within the department
- Analysis summary of client financial information and trends
- Communicates with clients and team members to ensure task are completed accurately and timely
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
This is an in-person at the office working role. You’ll find that between our regular team meetings, firm retreats, participation in industry-specific events, and our involvement in professional organizations, we are committed to staying connected as a team.
*We are looking to fill the Client Accounting Services (CAS) Manager role immediately.*
Continuing Education & Professional Development Benefits
- Exam/Certification Completion Bonuses (includes study material, study time, and monetary bonuses)
- Education Tuition Reimbursement (college tuition, certifications)
- Leadership Development Training
- Business Development Training
- Industry Specific Training
- Paid membership dues for the FICPA and AICPA
- Paid CPA license renewal for the State of Florida
- Firm sponsored time for community and professional activities
- A competitive annual salary and compensation package
- Flexible, full-time hours
- Full or partial remote work opportunity based on performance
- Self-Managed PTO
- Eight (8) paid holidays each year
- Parental Leave
- Health insurance through Blue Cross Blue Shield (firm covers a portion of the cost)
- Dental insurance–(100% employer-paid)
- Optional vision insurance
- Life, short-term, and long-term disability insurance (100% employer paid)
- 401(k) retirement matching (up to 4%) and profit-sharing plan
- Commission Programs
- Employee Referral Bonus
- Club and Gym Membership Fees Reimbursement
- Firm Cell Phone
- Team and social activities for employees
- A workplace culture that supports collaboration, teamwork, financial stability, and professional growth
More About the Firm & the Tallahassee Office:
Thomas Howell Ferguson P.A. CPAs is headquartered in Tallahassee, FL, with additional office locations in the following markets: Tampa and Panama City, FL, and Bainbridge, GA. Our Tallahassee office is located in Florida’s “Capital City” where you can expect a wonderful climate, ever-expanding colleges and universities, canopied roads, hiking and biking trails, arts and entertainment, sports tourism, delicious food and coffee, southern hospitality, and more! Forbes ranked Tallahassee as 9th for the best places to live in Florida for 2022!
THF has grown to over 140 employees across all of our markets, providing our clients with a full range of superior services in traditional accounting, auditing and tax services, and comprehensive consulting and advisory services. We have maintained the high-quality control standards of a national firm and combined those attributes with the heart and personal touch points of a regional firm to ensure we “make an impact” in everything we do.
Learn more about THF by visiting: https://www.thf.cpa/.
If this is the opportunity you’ve been looking for, we encourage you to apply!
To apply, please submit your resume and cover letter to LPersak@thf-cpa.com. Please also include contact information for at least three professional and/or community references.
If you have any questions about this employment opportunity, please reach out directly to LaQuisha Persak, Corporate Recruiter, by email at LPersak@thf-cpa.com.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We are ADA compliant and an E-verify employer. If you prefer to submit your resume by mail, please use the following address: PO Box 14569, Tallahassee, FL 32317.